Code Corporation Launches Redesigned Website, www.codecorp.com
Code launches new website featuring improved navigation, search capability, reseller portal, and Blog
Salt Lake City, UT
- June 2, 2010 - Code Corporation an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of image-based barcode readers has launched a new website at, www.codecorp.com.
Code Corporation has been working to incorporate comments and feedback from its users to make the website more user-friendly and organized based on the tasks that were performed regularly. The website offers a fresh look and feel, additional product information, focuses on a customer’s needs and allows more personal interaction with our growing customer base.
The website offers users the following new features:
- an easy to use quote system
- self-service reseller portal for quick access to product photos and documentation
- search capability of the website
- Google™ Translate
- and a Blog to interact with customers
We invite you to use the new Code Corporation website today at www.codecorp.com
About Code Corporation
Code Corporation designs, develops and manufactures automatic identification and data collection devices, accessories and application enablement systems. Code's compact portable products provide 'plug and play' input of data from barcodes and advanced 2D symbols. Cordless systems utilize enhanced Bluetooth® radios. Code provides reading and decoding of all open barcode symbologies. While committed to open symbology support, Code also offers its proprietary GoCode® symbology for secured data applications. Code's worldwide headquarters are located in the Salt Lake City, Utah metropolitan area. For more information, go to:www.codecorp.com.