How to Buy
You have no items in your quote.
No Ports? No Problem
Are you working with tablets or smart phones in your point of sale or enterprise application with no means of plugging in a barcode reader? Is your kiosk tablet-based, with limited ports? Are you working around these problems with expensive battery-powered, wireless scanners?
Code has a better solution: the T500 Cable. The T500 enables Code wired barcode readers to communicate to virtually any mobile device, including iPad®, Galaxy Tab, and Windows® Surface® along with other devices that lack the USB and RS232 ports found on legacy PC-based POS systems. And because the T500 draws power directly from a standard AC wall outlet, battery replacement is a non-factor.
- Wireless communication without unnecessary battery cost
- Interfaces to virtually any tablet
- Brings presentation reading to mobile POS
- Compatible with a variety of Code readers
- Simple Secure Pairing makes connection a snap
- Low power consumption keeps energy costs down
Windows and Surface are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.