(CR1000 XHD)Industrial Barcode Readers
How to Buy
Code Reader™ 1000 XHD
Ideal for applications and environments where space-saving is critical, the CR1000 XHD takes up limited workspace without compromising barcode reading performance.
This lightweight, compact reader features a built-in macro lens and enhanced optical firmware platform to create an extreme high density field, ensuring that the CR1000 XHD will excel in reading 1D, 2D and laser-etched marks as small as 2mil.
Users can operate the CR1000 XHD in handheld or in-stand presentation mode, and for increased efficiency users can select continuous scan or motion detection barcode reading. For fixed mount and OEM applications, the CR1000 XHD features threaded brass inserts for easy installation.
CR1000 XHD Features and Benefits:
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D and laser-etched barcodes
- Extreme high density field for reading barcodes as small as 2mil.
- Glare reduction technology for reading barcodes on shiny and mirrored surfaces
- Manual, motion detection and continuous scan barcode reading modes
- LED and programmable audible good read user feedback
- Reads barcodes reliably off PCs and mobile device screens
- For use with Code’s USB or RS232 Affinity® cables
- Extremely low power consumption
- Compatible with Code’s CortexTools® software configuration utility
Applications:Automotive, Semiconductor, Electronic Assembly, Pharmaceutical, Medical and Consumer Product industries