(CR1400 XHD)Industrial Barcode Readers
How to Buy
Code Reader™ 1400 XHD
Ideal for enabling manufacturing efficiencies and improving productivity, the CR1400 XHD features a built-in macro lens and enhanced optical firmware platform to increase first-pass read rates of 1D, 2D barcodes and laser-etched marks as small as 2mil.
The programming versatility of the CR1400 XHD allows it decode and parse barcoded data for seamless integration into software applications throughout the entire manufacturing process and in the most challenging of environments.
This easy-to-use, lightweight and durable barcode reader is built to survive a variety of conditions. From multiple drops to concrete to harsh cleaning agents, it’s a tool you can rely on.
CR1400 XHD Features and Benefits:
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D and laser-etched barcodes
- Extreme high density field for reading barcodes as small as 2mil.
- Glare reduction technology for reading barcodes on shiny and mirrored surfaces
- Manual, motion detection and continuous scan barcode reading modes
- LED and programmable audible good read user feedback
- Reads barcodes reliably off PCs and mobile device screens
- For use with Code’s USB or RS232 Affinity® cables
- Extremely low power consumption
- Compatible with Code’s CortexTools® software configuration utility