(CR2512G-FIPS)FIPS Certified Barcode Readers
How to Buy
You have no items in your quote.
CR2500 FIPS Barcode Reader
The Code Reader™ 2500 (CR2500) has been discontinued effective September 30, 2013. Inventory levels of the CR2500 may vary at our authorized distributor locations and can still be purchased while stock is available. For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
Product Bulletin: CR2500 End of Life Notification.
FIPS 140-2 certification provides an enhanced level of security when collecting, storing and wirelessly transmitting data. Code's CR2500 and CR3500 barcode readers when paired with the CodeXML® Bluetooth® FIPS modem have proven to meet the strict federal government's security standard and are the first in the industry to receive the FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certification.
CR2500 FIPS Features & Benefits:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Security Certified
- Class I or II Bluetooth® (up to 100 meter range)
- 256-bit session generated encryption key
- Tamper evident features on barcode readers and modem
- Dual field optics, both high density and wide field in the same reader
- Reflection and glare reducing illumination
- Lightweight, ergonomic, fully-mobile modular design (hand held, handle, presentation stand)
- Rapid battery replacement, multiple battery formats and charging options
- User feedback with vibration and/or audible tones
- Unequaled performance on rounded, curved, and shiny surfaces
- Reads all linear, stacked and 2D matrix symbologies
- Withstands multiple drops to concrete from 6’
- High speed digital image capture
- Firmware is field upgradeable
- Multicolor LEDs with optimal focus and FOV indicator
- Standard Warranty: 3 years
- CodeOne Extended Warranty Service Plans