Code's Mobile SDK is built for high-speed, zero-miss barcode reading on any mobile device with an embedded camera. It features flawless scanning of the most demanding barcodes in the most challenging environments. With this level of performance, consumer-grade mobile devices are a genuine alternative to dedicated enterprise-grade barcode scanners. The Mobile SDK will allow you to build anything from a simple UPC scanner to an advanced scanning solution for manufacturing or warehousing. The Mobile SDK has flexible licensing and integration support from Code Professional Services.
The Mobile Software Development Kit utilizes the industry-leading CortexDecoder barcode reading technology featuring over 40 decoding algorithms and industry-leading read rates. It excels for mobile applications used in a variety of situations, from consumer retail apps to mobile enterprise operations. CortexDecoder has:
- Flexible & Secure Licensing - With the option to use either an “online” or “offline” license model, you can be sure your data is only where and when you want it, and seen by whomever you want. Read More
- Market-defining read performance on 1D, 2D, postal, and direct part mark barcodes
- Reliable scanning of crumpled, smudged, ripped, scathed, improperly printed, and other damaged barcodes in challenging conditions
- Barcode reading proficiency to tackle the harshest applications and environments
CortexDecoder not only enables smartphones like the Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy to read barcodes like a purpose-built barcode reader, but it also features productivity add-ons that can take your applications further, like:
- Identification parsing for age verification and rapid form entry
- GS1 and UDI parsing support for healthcare applications
- Simultaneous reading of multiple barcodes for enhanced productivity
Best Barcode Scanning Solution
Zero-miss barcode scanning on any platform. Every scan every time.
CortexDecoder Mobile software delivers persistent, consistent decoding excellence on any platform. As the technological landscape is changing, a new kind of customer is emerging one who wants to turn a mobile device into a true enterprise-grade barcode reader.
- Easy-to-use SDK for fast integration into Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, and Xamarin
- From native apps to frameworks, we have you covered
- Comprehensive support from barcode industry experts
If a mobile SDK isn't right for your project, check out our advanced CortexDecoder Embedded OEM software.
Minimum Recommended Image Resolution:
- 1 megapixel
Barcode Symbologies Supported:
|Level 1 Symbologies:|
|Level 2: includes all Level 1 symbologies|
All Stacked Codes
All Postal Codes
|Custom Symbology Solution:|
Available Symbology Add-On’s:
- Android 4.4 and higher
- iOS 12 and higher
- Windows 10 Mobile
All purchases are done through one of our many sales partner companies. Code is happy to help consult with you to determine the best partner for your specific needs, project detail and industry.
Datasheets, Manuals & Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find the most frequently asked questions about Mobile SDK.
This is the answer...testing