How to Buy
CR3600 Age Verification Solution
To protect businesses from age verification infractions, Code has designed the CR3600, an easy-to-use age verification solution that combines reliable 2D barcode reading with advanced data parsing capabilities.
With accurate, on-the-spot reading of state issued barcoded identification, the CR3600 is an out-of the box solution that does not require a PC or manual management of data to display a patron’s name and age on its bright, color display screen.
For additional efficiency, businesses may select to store time-stamped scanned data on the reader’s non-volatile memory – ensuring legislation compliance.
To maximize its productivity, the CR3600 can be integrated into advanced data capture applications to populate loyalty form applications, customer queries, inventory management workflows, and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Reads all barcoded identification cards
- Alerts user if patron is underage
- Customizable data parsing
- Programmable, color display screen
- Vibration feedback for noisy environments
- Does not require a PC or manual data management
- No monthly software fees
- Reads barcodes from mobile device screens
- Durable, quick-release rechargeable battery cartridges
- Multiple programmable buttons for customized work flow processes
- Free CR3600 SDK for Age Verification customization
- Available in palm and handled configurations